Listen To The Episode Here
Daniel Maw is the owner of Pixel One and the technical director of HACKSAW. Daniel talks about the successful ways to find a great co-founder and how to pitch a client. He mentions that being busy is so easy that you might lose track of your end goals, but no matter how busy you get, you simply can’t take your eyes off of them. Your business depends on your end goals in order to succeed.
- 01:20 – The key to getting good clients is by having a real relationship not a service relationship.
- 03:20 – How did Daniel get started?
- 07:50 – Daniel talks about how he won the Best Interactive Product award.
- 10:25 – Why did Daniel decide to start Pixel One?
- 16:05 – Daniel didn’t even have a plan B when he started his company.
- 16:55 – Believe it or not, Daniel didn’t like Mark Asquith when he first met him.
- 19:15 – What is Daniel’s end game with his current company?
- 21:30 – How does Daniel pitch a client?
- 22:45 – “People buy people.”
- 26:15 – How can you make sure what you’re doing is profitable?
- 27:25 – How can you find the right co-founder/team?
- 28:35 – Daniel explains what he means by ‘As hire As and Bs hire Cs’.
- 29:50 – Daniel recommends: Ogilvy on Advertising by David Ogilvy and Art of Persuasion by Bob Burg.
- 33:25 – Anybody who is really good at something has spent some time developing it.
Want the Transcription?
Crack The Funding Code!
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I’d love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’