Listen To The Podcast Here
Michael Walsh is the co-founder of Cariloop and runs the Health 2.0 Dallas chapter. Cariloop is a program that allows people to help manage their older loved ones’ healthcare and needs from start to finish. Michael has raised $500,000 in funding during his first seed round and has some valuable insights to share on what truly makes a successful pitch.
- 01:40 – Who is Michael?
- 04:45 – Why was Cariloop founded?
- 10:15 – How/why did Michael pick his accelerator?
- 12:10 – The knowledge and the contacts Michael made at the accelerator were priceless.
- 16:05 – How can entrepreneurs figure out how much their company is worth?
- 20:25 – How has Michael spent the $500k he’s raised?
- 23:10 – How does Michael handle the competitor question with investors?
- 25:45 – Michael believes telling stories is better than pitching.
- 28:00 – Michael recommends the book Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh.
Want the Transcription?
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I’d love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’