Listen To The Podcast Here
John Allen is the founder of iBlaise Consulting and is also an innovator in the bio-tech industry. In 1996, John worked for Agouron Pharmaceuticals. Their work was instrumental in targeting HIV enzymes and Agouron was later acquired by Warner-Lambert for $2.3 billion dollars. John talks on the five core values of iBlaise, how to pair the correct C executives with an entrepreneur’s personality type, and much more.
- 04:50 – Why was Warner-Lambert interested in Agouron?
- 08:40 – A compelling vision and getting investors to fund you requires two different stories.
- 10:00 – Entrepreneurs are full of possibilities. Investors are full of probabilities.
- 11:25 – Having empathy towards what the investor is looking for is critical.
- 14:00 – John Allen incubated Open Finance Network and talks about what they do.
- 20:20 – John talks on his company’s values. Investors look for values in entrepreneurs.
- 22:30 – Investors are always looking for red flags.
- 25:20 – Investors want to talk to early adopters of your product or service.
- 28:20 – If there’s friction in the team, then that’s a risk to investors.
- 33:55 – Feel free to email John Allen if you’re interested in getting funded.
Want the Transcription?
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I’d love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’