Listen To The Episode Here
Charlene Li is the founder of Altimeter Group and the author of several books including the New York Times bestseller, Open Leadership. Today Charlene sits down with John to talk about how entrepreneurs can become engaged leaders; not only for their team, but for their customers as well. She talks on the four key aspects a leader must have in order to become properly engaged with people who matter.
What Was Covered
- 03:25 – How did Charlene get started?
- 05:40 – Charlene talks on how she made her company, Altimeter, stand out.
- 09:25 – You can’t just wing it, you have to prepare.
- 12:40 – Despite Charlene giving her research out for free, people still wanted to hire her to speak.
- 13:55 – Leaderships are all about relationships.
- 14:20 – How can you really become an engaged leader?
- 16:50 – Charlene shares an example of an engaged leader.
- 19:40 – How can you engage to transform not only your team, but your customers as well?
- 22:10 – Charlene talks about Obama being on Reddit.
- 23:25 – What does Pope Francis do differently than everyone else?
- 27:10 – Charlene talks about the best pitch she has listened to.
- 28:35 – If you can’t tell Charlene what your pitch is within two minutes, you don’t have a pitch.
- 30:40 – What kind of businesses does Charlene like to invest in?
- 33:15 – How resilient is your team?
- 33:45 – You only have four hours of the week that really matters.
- 34:15 – You can’t do your best work when you’re putting in 70-80-100 hours a week.
Want the Transcription?
Crack The Funding Code!
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I’d love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’