Listen To The Episode Here
Karla Nelson is an entrepreneur, business innovator, and a power connector. She is a thought leader at Sac-cess.com and is heavily involved with Latch.com, a company that helps connect the right business professionals within the real estate industry. Her message is clear: entrepreneurs need a strong ecosystem of support or else they’ll burn out and become uninspired. She also says to never underestimate a person and their personal network of people.
What Was Covered
- 03:25 – Why did Karla become an entrepreneur?
- 06:25 – What does Karla mean when she says, ‘the significant of next’?
- 08:35 – How did Latch.com get started?
- 10:50 – It’s about the quality of the relationship instead of quantity.
- 14:55 – Karla is helping the Sacramento community.
- 16:00 – The reason why everyone wants to go to Silicon Valley is because of the network.
- 17:30 – Technology allows us to work remotely and do great things regardless of our location.
- 20:25 – Transparency is the key to successful and trusting relationships.
- 26:00 – The death of an entrepreneur is solitude. You need to have an ecosystem.
- 27:45 – VCs need to see your passion.
- 28:25 – There’s nothing you can’t do with passion.
- 31:40 – There’s sales and then there’s everything else. Learn how to sell yourself.
- 33:05 – Karla recommends two books.
- 36:40 – You’re one person away of massively changing your life. Don’t underestimate a person.
Want the Transcription?
Crack The Funding Code!
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I’d love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’