Listen To The Podcast Here
Randy Rayess is the co-founder of Venture Pact as well as an angel investor. Randy was the finalist for the Innovative Awards in 2014 and has a lot of valuable insight for tech entrepreneurs. On the show, Randy talks about the importance of screening a good team, solutions to tough problems do not happen overnight, and much more on today’s show.
- 01:45 – How did Randy get the entrepreneur bug?
- 03:40 – How did Randy come up with Venture Pact?
- 04:10 – Work on solving a tough problem no other startup can solve.
- 05:50 – Running a start up is a crazy marathon with a bunch of obstacles on the run.
- 06:35 – It takes time to find the right market and to have a scalable business model.
- 10:00 – Randy looks for a team to vet, not just one person.
- 15:45 – It’s important to find investors who are in the same field you’re in.
- 19:05 – Warm connections are the best way to reach out to an investor.
- 20:30 – Short pitch decks let you focus investors’ attention better than longer pitch decks.
- 21:15 – What should developers do if they’re in the game industry?
- 23:08 – Randy lists a couple of his favorite books.
Want the Transcription?
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I’d love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’