Listen To The Podcast Here
Ben Larson talks on the importance of answering all the questions in your pitch and why the customer should come first before the product
- 01:15 – People buy emotionally and then back it up with logic.
- 01:25 – Ben explains his favorite acronym, P.I.G. (Passion, Intelligence, Grit)
- 03:05 – The founder and CEO of Pandora received 300 “No’s” from investors.
- 06:23 – Ben shares his favorite success story.
- 11:30 – Have you ever been pitch assaulted?
- 16:40 – In a pitch, have a question and then follow it up with an answer. Repeat this structure.
- 20:20 – It’s about the person, not the idea.
- 21:50 – Enchanting the investor
- 25:40 – Don’t sell the product, look at how your customer thinks instead.
- 28:15 – At Founder Institute, they focus on building a strong entrepreneur and not a strong idea.
Want the Transcription?
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I’d love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
- John Livesay Facebook
- John Livesay Twitter
- John Livesay LinkedIn
- John Livesay YouTube