Listen To The Episode Here
Jude Robinson helps both inventors and companies develop new products and bring them to market. Jude shares her personal story on what it was like growing up in Alaska, smart ways to test your products before spending tons of money to bring them to market, and why some of your best ideas and creations happen when your back is against the wall.
- 03:00 – Why did Jude become an entrepreneur?
- 05:20 – Jude talks about the life lessons she has learned in Alaska.
- 06:10 – Honor your word.
- 07:05 – Jude talks about how she got started.
- 10:25 – Jude shares networking tips.
- 13:25 – How can you master your personal story?
- 18:15 – Good ideas happen with your back against the wall.
- 19:55 – Get used to rejection.
- 23:20 – Sometimes you need to zoom out and see the big picture.
- 24:45 – Don’t try to be bigger than the chain.
- 27:05 – Social-proof your idea first before spending tons of money on patents and failed inventions.
- 29:15 – Jude recommends a synonyms finder.
- 30:30 – How can entrepreneurs deal with fear?
Want the Transcription?
Crack The Funding Code!
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I’d love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’