18 Jan TSP042 | Jason Best – Crowdfunding at The Rose Garden
Listen To The Episode Here
Jason Best is one of the three people responsible for creating the CrowdFund Investment Framework used by President Barrack Obama in the Jobs Act. These important law reforms are what made crowdfund investing legal in the US. Jason talks about his experience with President Obama signing new legislation, as well as on how international companies like Asian raised funds.
- 02:00 – What’s Jason’s background and how did he get into crowdfunding?
- 06:50 – Jason talks about his experience at the White House Rose Garden.
- 12:05 – How has the new Jobs Act Obama signed into law affected crowdfunding?
- 14:00 – Raising money for a business is always difficult.
- 18:45 – Jason talks on being a general partner at Crowd Capital Venture Fund.
- 21:20 – How do companies in Asia raise capital?
- 28:20 – You can fund a deal faster by using crowdfunding – saving time for the entrepreneurs.
- 29:10 – New angel investors can make smaller investments through the use of crowdfunding platforms to test the waters and gain experience in the industry.
- 31:55 – Jason recommends How to Be a Power Connector by Judy Robinett.
Crack The Funding Code!
Want the Transcription?
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I’d love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’